rebeccafomina

help with my kitchen

rebeccafomina
8 years ago

Hi this is our kitchen that was renovated about 3 years ago and i loved what i chose then, but i think after too much "houzzing" and seeing a lot of modern grays and whites which i like, i developed a feeling that my kitchen looks dated. the only thing i can change is the paint colour as anything else is too new to mess about with. Would painting the walls white or lighter shade of beige help?Would you make any changes to this? The walls are painted in crown "liquor" that somehow looks much lighter after dark, tiles are karndean "espresso", carsacces and worktops wenge and doors beige gloss. the orangy tinges in paint and tiles are driving me mad every time i look at it as well as masses of beige and browns. All advice much appreciated. Rebecca

Comments (29)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.