jacky1h

Red Batik Topps Tiles and wall paint

jacky1h
8 years ago
Hi. I have had a natural oak kitchen installed with a brown countertop with upstands to go in. I am having red batik tiles from Topps Tiles above the hob and the kitchen fitter had recommended I change the surrounding colour from the 'abattoir' red in the photo back to magnolia as a contrast. I do want red wall really but can't find the right colour to match tile. My questions are:-

1. Magnolia wall or red and if so any red recommendations to go with tiles please?

2. If magnolia should I just tile above hob or across pan drawers just inside of the plug sockets on either side of pic 2 or all the way across the splash back (there will be upstands fitted).

I had considered the multicolour option that Topps Tiles do but thought just the red might look better. Just want to add some colour against the beige /brown.The floor will be a light stone colour.

Many thanks

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.