loubrad1973

What shade of exterior paint will go best with anthracite doors and wi

loubrad1973
8 years ago
We have had anthracite bi folds windows etc and have had out extension rendered. We are going to have the front rendered but at the moment we only have an anthracite grey door, anthracite pacers and white windows

I was going to go for white paint but I think I may regret it. So I'm thinking a light grey but just wanted to know people's opinions or if someone out there has anthracite windows and have just used a light grey paint which works well.

I can upload some photos but I'm sure most people will know what anthracite grey looks like (it's a dark slate grey)

Ps what brand ie dulux , crown re the exterior paint. I was going to give the first few coats in white and then the final colour in a soft grey.

Thanks

Louise

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.