jkblessed

Mix and match sofa ideas

Kerri
8 years ago
After various stressful trips to lots of sofa shops we are still no closer to what sofa to go for. These are our ideas:
A grey material chesterfield which has proved very difficult to find and mix it with a different sofa in a similar shape and a different shade of grey. Has anyone seen this done before?
The second idea was to get a traditional tan/brown leather chesterfield and team this with a material sofa. But again I just can't picture it and if a traditional chesterfield would fit in a modern living room.
The house has been built in a cottage style but the living room is very open and spacey with a brick chimney breast and log burner. I can't help think brown leather chesterfields should be in cosy cottages with beams and striped floors.
Help please!!!!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.