california57

Fireplace suggestions please

california57
11 years ago
We desperately need help on designing a mantle and chimney breast for this room. We are in the middle of doing an extension and remodelling. The living room has a sliding glass patio doors to the right wall in the photos. The middle of the wall to place the fireplace is slightly to the left of the cinder block section of the wall on the yellow wall. Please note that the walls have not been plastered yet. We will have oak flooring in the room. The ceiling will have part open exposed pitch in the extended part and flat ceiling in the original section. There will be no windows on this wall.

My husband wants a simple fireplace mantle as in the picture attached. Any ideas for chimney breast and fireplace?

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.