lisamarie1000

Help with farrow and ball wall paper and matching paint colours please

lisamarie1000
8 years ago
I would like some help with my farrow and ball paint and wallpaper choices for my new snug/family room off our kitchen... The kitchen will be vert de terre on the walls with white alabaster oak units, oak worktop, Belfast sink, 110 stainless steel Rangemaster, metro tiles on the wall and Ivory high gloss porcelain floor tiles ... The snug is off this room open plan - I will upload a picture... I have bought a new corner sofa Picture is not very clear but its probably a bit lighter than in picture as taken on my phone I have fallen in LOVE with F&B Wisteria wallpaper in the cinder rose background and I think it matches perfectly with the vert de terre which will be in the kitchen... Im thinking wallpaper back wall behind the long bit of the sofa and facing the chimney where a stove will go and then a lighter shade on the wall adjoining it where the short length of sofa will go... perhaps shaded white? I like elephants breath but I think this maybe too dark and this wall needs to reflect light into the room ... Then onto chimney brest and alcoves... There will be a stove in the opening and a tv on the brest above the stove ... do I also wallpaper the brest or the alcoves or do I apint one of these just in cinder rose or do I use the other 2 shades in the wallpaper!??! Or do I wallpaper the other wall?! decisions decisions...

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.