emmelinewe

POLL: Pick your favourite Shelfie!

Emmeline Westin
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Yesterday the Houzz team was out celebrating London Design Festival at Heal's amazing flagship store. We hosted a fun competition where we invited people to style a 'Shelfie', by using beautiful home accessories from Heal's.The event drew quite a crowd, with a queue of eager stylists lining up to take part.

A Houzz panel has shortlisted our top five favourite Shelfies and now it's up to you to decide who should win the Houzz and Heal's Shelfie Award (plus a very nice prize)! Give your favourite picture a vote and let us know in the comments section why you chose this Shelfie.

Please continue voting, however the winner has now been announced. Congratulations Azra for styling such an elegant elephant Shelfie!

The Elephant Shelfie
The Clock Shelfie
The Plant Shelfie
The Chair Shelfie
The Pastel Shelfie

Comments (21)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.