daniellehinves83

Living room/dining room decoration

daniellehinves83
8 years ago
Hi there - my parents are looking to update their house starting with the living room/dining room but are not really sure where to start but after seeing me put into action lots of the suggestions I've had from the houzz community they've asked if I can post on their behalf. My mum has said she doesn't feel that attached to anything in the room with the exception of a couple of the pictures - she did also spend some time chalk boarding the sideboard so it be nice for that to stay.

In terms of colours - we're not really sure what to with - my mum likes strong colours so I think maybe a feature colour somewhere. One of the things that isn't really happening at the moment is the downstairs feeling like the space flow.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.