mlockwood

Need a lot of help with window dressing

Michelle
I have a huge dilemma with dressing 2 French doors and 1 window. The window and 1 set of French doors is in the living room and the 2nd set of French doors is in the living room......however the living room & dining room are adjoining. I've tried to show this in these pictures however it's difficult to give the full view.

Firstly how do I dress these windows/doors? Do they all need to be dressed? Would it look odd to dress just the doors in the living room? And any suggestions on how to dress them? I've been putting this off as I have no idea but any help would be greatly appreciated.