mahleng

New Kitchen

mahleng
8 years ago
We'll be putting in a new white gloss handleless kitchen end of Nov but we're stuck as to what type of flooring to go for. Worktop surfaces including breakfast bar top will be in Swedish light oak, with either white or very pale turquoise glass splashback. Breakfast bar separates the kitchen from dining area that's open-plan to living room, all flooring in living spaces in beautiful American cherry hardwood. Would love to continue the cherrywood flooring into kitchen but have not managed to find a close match in laminate or vinyl planks, plus would it look too dark?Husband and I have differing tastes - he wants a mid grey to dark slate vinyl floor, whilst I would prefer a similar shade to the rest of house or a lighter shade in laminate, either in stone or wood effect, for a clean look. Any ideas/suggestions would be gratefully received! Thanks.

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.