tommyflan

Win a Halloween hamper - pick your favourite Haunted Houzz!

Tom Flanagan
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

A knock on the door, a howling in the attic, Halloween's here and it might have even hit your home!

To celebrate the coming of the year's most hallowed time, we're asking you to venture forth into our very own Haunted Houzz and pick the home that says Halloween to you the most.

We've got 4 distinctive homes, each spooky in their own way, and all you need to do to enter is vote for your favourite Haunted Houzz and leave a comment below.

You’ll be entered into a random prize draw and could be in with a chance of winning a Fortnum & Mason hamper, perfect for comforting you when you're home alone! The competition closes at midnight, 1st November 2015. By registering your vote and adding a comment, you're agreeing to our competition terms and conditions.

Happy Halloween!

Antique Halloween
Hitchcock Halloween (house from The Birds)
Gothic Halloween
American Halloween
Other - go on and scare us!

Comments (86)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.