jason_bolingbroke

Should I get rid of my bath?

I have a large 1 bed flat in zone1 central London. It forms part of a converted Victorian pub 20 mins walk from Covent Garden and 15 mins walk to the city, all completely refurbished to a high standard, except the bathroom, which really needs modernising. Currently I have a bath and a small (60cmx60cm) shower. I have used thee bath 3 times in the 11 years I have lived there - and the shower is just too small for comfort. Ideally I'd like make the shower much bigger, but to do so I would have to forego the bath.

I'm wondering if having a nice, large walk-in shower only, rather than a bath and a small shower, will negatively affect the sale price and attractiveness of my property to potential purchasers?

My target buyer is a young professional or couple.

Many thanks for your thoughts

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.