adam_furgal

Advise on kitchen splashback / tiles please

Adam Furgal
8 years ago

Hi there - I have just moved into a new house and need to put in splashback in the kitchen- there was not anything on the walls and I cook quite a lot and they are getting very dirty.

It's a victorian masionette which has had the side return and a small extension done, creating a great space. The design is quite modern and very white - which is great but I think it needs some colour or something to make it feel more warm. You can see from the photo the cabinuts are white (Ikea), the walls are white, the floor tiles are white etc.

I would apprecaite advise on what to do on the splashback (or anything else for that matter). My preference right now is to do tile as opposed to a glass splashback. You can see from the right hand side of the photo some of the tiles we are considering.

Thoughts on colour, tiling pattern, tile size, how high to tile etc etc would great.

Comments (28)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.