kevinmc16

window colour advice, bay windows, wet pebble dash

kevinmc16
5 years ago

renovating a 1930's detached house per attached photo, and really struggling to select the windows. We obviously have flexibility to paint the house, so can use some discretion on the window colours. The current decision is to go with wood windows to the front, and aluclad to the rear. We have existing original art-deco stained glass which can't really be retained as is for various reasons, but we plan to replicate it in the opes along the front bottom bay, but again have some flexibility on the colours of the the stained glass. The current recommendation is go with white wood windows, but we feel the overall look could be very bland, unless we change the house colour, and can't decide what colour we'd paint it. The fascia is black. Any thoughts?? We are toying with going olive green, but it feels like a big risk..

windows · More Info

windows · More Info

windows · More Info

windows · More Info

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.