msperiwinklejones

Which wallpaper do you like better?

Because I am an idiot who can't measure things, I just discovered that the wallpaper (option 1) I chose for the bottom half of our hall, under the dado rail, will be really expensive to use.

I have already spent £200 on it and can't return it but need maybe triple.

So, was thinking of just cutting my losses and using it as a feature wall somewhere else and buying something else (option 2). It's just as expensive, but I have a voucher for the store for £100.

Pros of option 1: I already have spent money on it. It's self-adhesive so I don't have to use wallpaper paste. It's handmade so is quite unusual.

Pros of option 2: I *think* this one may be better quality, it's a designer make so while it will cost around the same I'll feel more excited by it, I have a £100 voucher for the shop.

I could kick myself for doing this. Such a stupid waste of money. BUT, we've freecycled/eBayed/Gumtree-d everything else we've bought so this and a mint green smeg fridge was my only indulgence.

Skulls
Monkeys
Something else (please feel free to suggest something else)

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.