tommyflan

Houzz Advent Calendar: December 21st - Win a Rockett St.George board!

Tom Flanagan
8 years ago

We're 21 days into our Advent Calendar giveaway and still going strong! Window 21's got something a little eclectic behind it - the duck-foot clipboard from Rockett St George. If you're the list-making type or somebody who's not one to shy away from a bit of eclecticism, then this clipboard's an ideal accessory.

To enter the draw, simply tell us the one thing you'd like for your home for Christmas. From a new kettle to an oven, planning permission to a home facelift, you can ask for anything just comment below! This competition will run until December 24th.

See terms of conditions here.

Comments (100)

• maireuna
    8 years ago
    I want to be able to whisper up my kitchen chimney and everyone I love to magically appear (Harry Potter style) ...
  • Ali Parkin
    8 years ago
    Wow this is incredible! For Christmas I would just like a home! My partner and I are in between houses at the moment staying with parents while we buy our first home together!
  • Rach Lp
    8 years ago
    Neon string for my white pegboard to create funky holding space for my favourite postcards and quotes- or a wood burner, which might be a little heavy for Santa!!
  • PRO
    Yasmin Chopin Interior Design
    8 years ago
    Our 19th century cottage needs to move into 21st century. I'd like a magic wand to banish the damp, bring down a wall or two then snuggle it up with a warm layer of insulation! I'm happy to do all the rest after that... Better add a few new paint brushes as well then.
  • Adele waterman
    8 years ago
    A log burner
  • Jane Bateman
    8 years ago

A bath.

You sometimes need a bath and a shower just won't do.

• Joanna Suszko
    8 years ago

A new bathroom, one without a bath ;-)

• clac0302
    8 years ago

A ground floor extension for a new open plan kitchen.

• Isabel Robson
    8 years ago
    A new extractor , when we changed our kitchen my husband lost his job and we couldn't afford the one we really wanted.
  • Ambz Aslam
    8 years ago
    To sell our house would be good for Christmas, so we can buy a new one!
  • ally1320allen
    8 years ago
    I would love to be able to capture my builder to get him to quote for my sun room. Fingers crossed.
  • Jane Irene Berrow
    8 years ago

a tumble drier

• teenytinyhouse
    8 years ago

New flooring for upstairs. And someone to lay it for me! On a more modest and achievable scale, I'd really love some new placemats. One to replace the old set of my parents' that have been my "temporary" mats for 15 years!

• M
    8 years ago
    My house is under refurbishment at the moment, for me it would be some design inspiration
  • marianne_hayton
    8 years ago

Two seater settee is the only thing I really really want , are you listening Santa .

• Georgie Edwards
    8 years ago
    an inviting entrance to our home, the hall stairs and landing need a definite face-lift!
  • Sharan Brom
    8 years ago

A functioning kitchen!

• mimiatno1
    8 years ago
    I would like to make a good decision on paint colour... for once!
  • cnstapleton
    8 years ago
    A 6 burner range cooker........oh and a house to put it in......is that being greedy.......Roll on completion date!!!
  • Emma Finlay
    8 years ago

Dear Santa, Please may I have a complete kitchen renovation, with the sloping glass roof on the extension section, and a window put in at the dining end, where the L-shaped booth will go. Thank you Santa!

X

• tgkitching
    8 years ago

I'd simply like my home to be full of laughter and happiness this Christmas - it's what makes a home.

• joannemckeown1976
    8 years ago
    We have just moved house and really need a new kitchen!
  • Jane Irene Berrow
    8 years ago

a tumble drier

• pencoo
    8 years ago
    I'd love some new lounge curtains. Can't face the thought of making them myself, too many other jobs waiting to be done.
  • estherhensbybennett
    8 years ago
    I would just love to have our sitting room in our new downsize available for use this Christmas! But hey it's not going to happen! For two and a half years it's been the biggest store room in NZ . It did look like a possibility mid year but then daughter arrived home from flatting and in moved all her possessions/ furniture! She's moving down country after Christmas so possibly next Christmas a sitting room?
  • Zoe
    8 years ago

A new grey two seater sofa to complement the other sofa in our room!

• Vicky Jarvis
    8 years ago
    We have just moved into our new house on the beautiful Pembrokeshire coast, there is so much to do and I would love it finished for Christmas, realistically it won't be this one tho
  • sarkie
    8 years ago

A bathroom fitted, a plumber who doesn't charge through the roof and a tiler to get it all nice and straight!

• katwel1
    8 years ago
    I really need a loft conversion and extension as my family is getting too big for my house, but I guess I'll have to wait for a lottery win sadly xxx
  • PRO
    Urban Grain
    8 years ago

I'd absolutely love a hanging planter... seen a few and can't decide which to go for !! x

• chiara8123
    8 years ago
    an armchair
  • Hugh Wright
    8 years ago

I'd like to be allowed to throw some things away. Less is more and there is too much tat lying around taking up space. Unfortunately, I do not have that power in this house.

• carole_fordham1
    8 years ago
    I would love a new house, have lived in the same one for 34 years. Need a new challenge, different rooms to furnish and paint.
  • Lynsey Buchanan
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

The one thing i'd like for your home for Christmas is a slow cooker - hoping to get one in the sale as I have a £50 Currys voucher to spend I got from my work for Christmas,

• c235
    8 years ago

A Crosley Manchester Stand or something similar for a turntable.

• poppy_fields
    8 years ago

A new rug for our living room. I can't make up my mind!

• BL H
    8 years ago
    A dining table please Father Christmas, and maybe some chairs...
  • arzuince
    8 years ago
    Desperate for a new, bigger bed. Trying to accommodate new kids and old bones!
  • sooziev1
    8 years ago
    All I want for Christmas is some plastered walls, last year I got a ceiling in my front room after 8 years. Time and money never synchronise in my house lol
  • Ola
    8 years ago
    I would love a new sofa! We need an upgrade
  • slookys
    8 years ago

Pretty much everything we had to move to a smaller house and had to get rid of lots of furniture and belongings. We are currently doing drawings to extend and we know we don't have enough money to finish the build but it would at least be nice to be able to have some space again.

• Micheala Yelland
    8 years ago

Quite a lot ideally a kitchen but on a more managiable front completing are garden we had to replace decking last year so garden was on hold buts achievable

• Nicky Phillips
    8 years ago
    For our house I would like a kitchen please! We are renovating a Victorian property and it hasn't got a kitchen... Yet. We have just moved in so fingers crossed the work will be started soon in 2016!
  • PRO
    Simply DeClutter Professional Organiser
    8 years ago

Gorgeous board

• PRO
    Applesteam Limited
    8 years ago

a bathroom that works, we spend so much time, effort and creativity bringing our clients dreams into being, that we haven't had time to do anything to our new home, we've been living here 4/5 months, everything needs doing, wiring plumbing kitchen decorating, new windows and doors.....watch this space

• Kel
    8 years ago
    A new fridge freezer please x
  • paddyart
    8 years ago

Reindeer

• abigailbusy
    8 years ago
    A new rug for my study. Something soft and warm for my little toes to play with whilst I'm working at the computer.
  • Kittihawke
    8 years ago
    Marie Kondo to come and magic away my clutter. Am loving her book over Christmas. Everyone should read it. Going to give it a go myself this year. Apparently NOBODY relapses!
    Now with me that would surely be a Christmas miracle!!
  • Tom Flanagan
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the comments and input, it was great to see so many of you get involved! The competition is now closed, and any winners should have received an email from us confirming their prize so get checking.

Happy New Year and here's to the next one!

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.