jayne_hunt87

Downstairs toilet

J C
8 years ago

Question.. should I have a downstairs shower room too? Cant decide, we have room, but wondering whether just the toilet on its own as extending to the side of the house, or to add a shower aswell? family of four, just one main bathroom upstairs, we cant afford double story extension, so just single for now, no room for extra bathroom on first floor, but might do loft one day, which would have one in, no en suites in the house... is it weird or just for elderly relatives downstairs? Any examples of modern ones? Also if just having toilet, any suggestions for modern storage which is integrated. love minimalist, but where do you put loo rolls, bleach, air freshener etc.. i'd like to have some ideas to hide it.. I know all weird questions, but your help is invaluable..

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.