mikeberg60

Redesign entry to house after a botched addition from back in 1950s

Mike

Living in a home that was built in the 1880s. Three stories high and now converted into basement flat, first floor one bedroom and second and third floor three bedroom flat. All brick, once a single family home. Problem is that when basement was converted there was a kitchen put in where the front steps were originally placed. There is an ugly projection from the front of the house and the stairs to the upper units are on the side of this projection. I would like design ideas that would enhance the looks and also give us a more practical entry to our upper floor flats. Thanks

Comment (1)