raebow

Small boggy garden

raebow
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

We’ve recently moved into a Victorian terrace house with a very modest garden that gets very, very wet.

The lawn is a complete state and occupied by an extremely large shed; in proportion to the garden size.

The neighbour has a large tree which shelters much of our garden and likely exacerbates the issue of the grass being so poor.

The prime sun spot in the garden is right at the back, where the shed is positioned.

We have a long concrete path that reaches from the kitchen door, along our kitchen and our small extension into the main garden. This garden is currently a featureless eyesore.

We have a toddler and are not gardeners. We do like the look of a lawn though and have toyed with the idea of artificial grass.

Does anyone have any ideas on what we could do with our garden? Ideally we’d like to make the best use of space. We’d like ideas on storage solutions if we got rid of the shed.

All ideas welcome – and of course any ideas on cost too!

Thanks in advance

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.