0
Your shopping basket is empty.

I love the wood floor - what type of wood is this please?

nharri1
11 January, 2016
Kew House · More Info

TimberZone Design Ltd

Hi, this looks like oiled oak,

Millers1893

It does look like oiled Oak although it has quite a soft warm tone to it suggesting it may have a coloured oil applied before the clear oil coats are applied.

I would suggest you go to a local professional wood flooring company and show them the picture.

Cheville Parquet
    Middlesex, Wide plank in colour Silk · More Info

Hi

This is an oak floor, rustic grade, and finished in a hard wax oil.

The floor looks like it has been smoked.

Like Millers has said, it may have had a coloured oil on top to give it a slightly warmer tone, the grain does look to be highlighted a bit, although this could just be the light.

Possibly like our colour Silk (see photo attached).

Maybe it is just smoked, and could be something similar to our smoked - see photo below:

London Fields, Chevron in colour Smoked · More Info

Hope this is of some help.

Kind regards

Henry Hudson