2pmarchitects

2PM Architects
12 January, 2016
We are delighted to announce that we have won a Best of Houzz 2016 award for customer service, meaning that we were rated at the highest level for client satisfaction by the Houzz community.

• Tom Flanagan

Well done guys!

2PM Architects thanked Tom Flanagan
    SAMUEL KENDALL ASSOCIATES LIMITED

Thanks Tom. Check out our most recent photos of the almost complete "Country Dwelling in the East Yorkshire Wolds". An extremely cost effective design, with rock bottom running costs and an extremely low carbon footprint .

2PM Architects

Thank you Tom. We're very pleased to have won in this category and to be recognised for our customer service and satisfaction. Best, 2PM.

Manuel Sequeira Architecture

I'm really proud of it for you. well done

2PM Architects thanked Manuel Sequeira Architecture
    Glazing Vision

Congrats, a well deserved prize for sure!

2PM Architects thanked Glazing Vision