comeonki

Dead space in living area

Ki
8 years ago
We've just bought our first house and our new living area is in the lower ground/basement level. Due to part of the ground being too dense to cut into when the previous owners converted, the room is a big rectangle of around 22foot long by 15foot wide but with a chunk missing out of one corner. I've done a pretty full makeover on the room so far (I love decorating and furnishing and I'm very impatient!) but the corner that is 'missing' creates a bit of an awkward space that I just can't decide what to do with. At present it has my newly made over drinks trolley, just to fill a gap but I think it is still a bit too empty. I also have no idea where to put the TV, as this is also annoying me. We've got a lovely Victorian fireplace and I can't stand having the TV drawing the eye to the side (where it doesn't fit!) So folks, any ideas you can throw my way as I'm a bit stumped! I've attached photos of the areas of that helps!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.