hzdeleted_24201213

Transform my outdoor terrace to an extra living space.

User
8 years ago

We are due to move into our apartment shortly but i am unable to decide on how to transform our outdoor space.

Cons- Our next door neighbor is at the other side of a wood panel and I believe it can be a bit noisy in the summer when they have the grandchildren visiting. Decking has already been laid but gets slippy in the wet, We are waiting for the landlords to sort the problem as I think the gap between the plants are not wide enough.

Pros- Its a larger space than we have at present. We have a brick wall/side of building surrounding 3 sides. The sun in the morning is round the front of the apartment and by afternoon is on the terrace.

We need space to sit outside on our loungers but do not need to be tied down to too much gardening.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.