karen_harris2992589

Awkward treadwell!

Karen Harris
8 years ago
We have recently moved into a house and this is the corner of the kitchen, the tumble dryer will be moved elsewhere but the fridge freezer needs to stay in this corner, we also want to build a cupboard next to it to house hoover, ect. Any ideas on how to do it without it looking strange as the Treadwell eats into the ceiling space?

Comments (3)

• Karen Harris
    Original Author
    8 years ago
    Anyone please
  • PRO
    Cambridge Interiors (Mary Mansfield)
    8 years ago

Is the back of the treadwell vertically in full alignment with the tumble dryer? If so, you could ask a carpenter to build a cupboard into that space for you with shelving as well as adequate space for brooms, mops etc. To give the whole space a coordinated look, your selected carpenter could build two cupboard doors, one for the fridge freezer and a separate one for the store cupboard to give that space a seamless look!

• Karen Harris
    Original Author
    8 years ago
    Thank you Mary, fab idea, think we were looking at it for too long and couldn't think of a solution!
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.