renniac

Traditional bathroom decor

renniac
8 years ago

I have been talked out of having wooden panelling in my bathroom by our builder and my husband! They say we have too much going on in the room, which would mean too many breaks in the panelling. In addition to the fact we have 2 small children so not practical etc. I've always liked the idea of tongue and groove panelling painted in a nice farrow and ball muted shade. I'm now struggling with how to style the room without it being a boring beige tiled box. We're going for a fairly basic plain suite (not traditional in style, but nothing too contemporary). What other ways can I achieve more of a traditional scheme? I had considered a vanity unit/basin in a shaker style but concerned it would obstruct the entrance to the room? Any thoughts/advice welcome! See plan attached

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.