carissamac

Awkward living room with 2 doors - please help!

carissamac
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Ok so after living in our new flat now for almost 2 years we are still struggling with how we can layout our living room. The 2 door ways make us feel as though we are limited with what we can do on the left hand side of the living room. We would definitely like to keep the bookcases and 1 of the sofas, but debating whether to get a table and chairs instead of a second sofa (it is just the 2 of us in the flat). The square in the bottom right hand corner is the corner tv unit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have been racking our brains and haven't really got anywhere!

I will post actual pictures of our living room at the weekend when I can take some photos, but for now here is the layout:

Thank you!!

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.