FIND PROFESSIONALS
charlie_bill

What lounge layout? Buying sofas this weekend!

charlie_bill

So, at the moment this is our front lounge that we don't use that has all the mismatched furniture in since we moved last Autumn. Shortly it will become our only lounge/snug as we will be knocking through the back lounge into the kitchen for an open plan living, dining kitchen space. So the question is if you could do any layout what would you do?

The only thing that has to stay is the fireplace. The radiator can be moved as we are having new central heating installed. We could add a window seat or have a snuggle seat in the window. There will eventually be alcove units in one or both alcoves with a tv in one of them (or on the back wall if it works better - don't like tv's above fireplaces). I've got a few things going on in my ideabook but would love some more ideas on layout.

Front Lounge · More Info

Front Lounge · More Info