lisamarie1000

Garden design help please - greenhouse and children's play area

lisamarie1000
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

We have been renovating our house and the next stage is the garden... As you can see it has laurel hedges down the sides and two sheds on a small patio area at the back with a path running across the back to the hedge with a small flower bed running behind all the disassembled climbing frame!. There is an apple tree on the right and a patio area directly out the back doors... We have children's things to accommodate - a climbing frame with slide and a double swing (these are in pieces at the end of the garden) and a playhouse (currently at the end) in the bottom left there is a soiled area that was previously a base for a greenhouse. We want to create a children's play area possibly with bark clippings and a grow your own area (8x6 greenhouse and a raised bed or beans area... As well as either replacing the e siting patio and creating a bigger patio area for table and chairs... Either in existing place or bottom left of garden? I automatically thought the children's things down the right around the apple tree and the growing area bottom left where the soil is... But I'm not sure ... Any ideas and inspiration would be much appreciated please as we want to get the growing area in particular off the ground asap, thank you

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.