shanduncan92

Help, how to decorate to go with my sofa?

shanduncan92
8 years ago

Hi all. So I need some advice on how you would match or compliment this sofa. It's a large corner and I've only samples to show right now. The main is a grey with lots of accent cushions. The tartan are supposed to be grey but they are actually more of a dark green?! They also have yellow through them which i didnt know but stuck with it now. Doesnt show up in the pics green but it is. Ive currently got a dark grey feature wall which maybe has to go? And i was going to go greige but now im unsure. Currently black furniture which i hate but has to stay. And i have to have carpet, which needs replaced anyway. What lighting etc would you do? But I dont want it all too grey and black. Any advice on what you would do??? Photos: First left grey is main sofa and the rest are cushions.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.