bulgaro1

Bespoke lavatory @ 199 Knightsbridge Apartments

Bulgaro Home
8 years ago
Piano Finished Mahogany, dark orange and Calacatta marble- do you think this combination works well? Have you got any ideas to make it even better next time?

Comments (3)

• PRO
    User
    8 years ago

Hi there!

The Calacutta Marble works great in this space, but possibly the unit could be in an Ebony laquer finish, as the monochromatic look always holds a timeless look.

Would the flooring also change to the marble?

Hope that helps!

Thanks, Neerali

• PRO
    Bulgaro Home
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Hi there Neerali, and thanks for your input. Unfortunately our clients had their minds set on the mahogany, but next time we would definitely suggest Ebony in combination with Calacatta marble. How about the rusty/ orangey/ colour of the interior? Do you think that works with the Mahogany? Regards, Dean

• PRO
    User
    8 years ago

Hi Dean,

Ah what a shame, I guess next time you can put that together.

I would most likely try and change the interior of the cabinet, to a matching ebony wood finish to give it that high end look. (it doesn't have to be in a lacquer).

Thanks, Neerali

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.