ashislandlofts

A full width rear dormer conversion into one bedroom, one bathroom &

Ash Island Lofts
8 years ago

Customer Review - Ash Island Lofts

https://www.ashislandlofts.co.uk

We are really happy with the job that Ash Island have done converting our loft into 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.

The whole process from start to finish was handled smoothly by everyone we dealt with at the company. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone thinking of having a loft conversion. They worked extremely hard to get our project done quickly as they knew we were on a deadline as our baby is due in a couple of weeks, they even finished ahead of schedule!

Our site manager Edward was a pleasure to deal with and was really good with keeping us updated on their progress on a daily basis.

We are really happy with the finished product and so glad we chose Ash Island over the other companies we spoke to.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.