georgequinn

Win £500 worth of stair parts - get a new staircase

George Quinn
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Dear Houzzers, we recently opened a new stair parts website. We are celebrating this with a competition that you will most definitely enjoy. If you want to build a new staircase, or if you want to refurbish your old one, this is the time to get the parts for it. We are awarding one lucky winner £500 worth of stair parts.

The winner can pick any stair parts in any design, or dimensions, up to a value of £500. See below some collections that he/she can pick from.

To enter the competition, all you need to do is place an order of any value on our stair parts website. You’ll automatically be entered into a random draw for a chance to win. The competition closes on the 20th of March 2016 and the winner will be notified the next day. There’s no limit to the number of entries per participant and by entering the competition, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.

If you already have your dream stairs, please forward this to someone that needs a new staircase.

If you have any questions, leave a comment below or contact us directly. Good luck!

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.