paul_dunn83

Living Room furniture/colour help

P. D. Electrical
8 years ago

Could do with some help with rearranging the furniture in our living room & ideas for adding extra storage for kids toys/lego etc. In an ideal world I would move the shelves/tv etc but at present they have to stay.

The grey armchair & sofas are the hardest things to arrange as they are all so bulky, cant get rid of them at present either.

The wall behjnd the tv is a partition wall we put up to create an office/which is now the dining room. Again in an ideal world I would take the wall down and have a it all open plan again.

The room is 5M across the window wall. It is all the odd angles/wall shapes that make it difficult to arrange.

Id also be interested on opinions on the room colour. I love the bright pink so am planning on keeping it but need to update the lilac colour.

First pic is the view from the door.

2nd pic is from the sofa end facing the door

3rd pic is the tv unit / shelves

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.