lostoverseas

Make over Family Room

Jan Robertson
8 years ago

This is a second sitting room which is less formal than my other living room want to keep it as a family room we are couple with 2 daughters both which have now left home but visit often. no pets. but grandchildren on the way - 2 dark Brown leather sofa's have replaced ones showing are staying as is the wooden computer desk in the corner with the computer chair, we use the computer desk daily. wooden table is going and the wall shelves and the pictures, Clock, Lamp,TV and curtains. Also having a new carpet. and new ceiling lamp any suggestions on what would go with the computer desk and 2 brown leather sofa's to make it more modern. Use this room a lot in summer. All suggestions welcome Many Thanks

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.