debonweb_100

Grey or wood kitchen worktop? Cannot decide!!

debonweb_100
8 years ago

I'm in the process of buying a house with a green laminate kitchen worktop and white units. I intend to replace the worktop. The thing is, I love both grey and wood equally with white and really can't decide which one to go for. I'm aware that wood takes more looking after but that shouldn't be a problem for me [I may even go for a decent quality wood effect in the end if I do decide on wood over grey].

I was totally convinced on grey a few days ago but as the kitchen floor tiles are in grey I began to wonder whether it may be too stark and that if I went for wood that would bring some warmth into the room.

A pic is attached for ref - sorry that it's rather grainy. I know it's mainly down to personal preference but I'm really having a true dilemma with this decision!!

Any ideas/thoughts/comments/suggestions gratefully received !

Thanks a lot.

Comments (19)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.