hzdeleted_17299013

What colour for this wall?

User
8 years ago
The kitchen diner is almost finished (20x12 ft) just the splash back and the walls painted and I'm finished inside

Photo 1 shows the wall in question. The cabinet are pretty close to F&B Ball Green, the splash back I'm looking at is a blue green. For the other three walls I'm thinking either Jasmine White or Egyptian Cotten

Photo 2 shows my view from inside: I'm looking out on an old stone windmill and a green area supporting trees. The outside patio be finished in a cobble effect brick to tie in with the Windmill and the house which is red brick and about 50 years old

Photo 3 shows the opposite wall it supports a : wood burner, TV, Cooker, and an inbuilt larder and fridge freezer.

Really would appreciate your views, especially on the first photo. At present I'm using Dulux and F&B colour charts

Kevin

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.