memyshell

kitchen layout isn't working - please help!!

memyshell
8 years ago

Hi all

Here's the room I'm working with -work in progress! I'm hoping for a gloss white kitchen look with cabinets and a dark worktop. The Kitchen designer produced a design (attached below). Unfortunately the look really didn't float my boat but I'm not sure why. It just doesn't seem to flow or look interesting. Can I please have some suggestions on what to do? How i should move things around, any suggestions what i could do. The cabinet design hasn't been finalised, I'm torn between having cabinets with integrated handles (so no handles on outside) and those with actual handles. I really like the elongated cabinets look (attached houzz photo) but need to explore how much extra these cabinets might cost, and whether it would look good with the number of cabinets i'm going for, as budget is limited. Grateful for opinions from the community. I'm thinking of maybe even changing the worktop if it'll improve the look. Thanks in advance!

Crouch Hall Rd · More Info

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.