lucy0898

Garden ideas please

lucy0898
8 years ago
Hi, we're coming to halfway point of our extension and need to start planning the garden. We know that there will be a level threshold patio out from the bi fold doors that goes up to the fence then down steps to the garden ....

I have 2 ideas, option 1 is to replace the decking area with the durable plastic decking and put Artificial grass in the remaining area, this will be 6k ish

Option 2 is to have a retaining wall built at the end of the garden, have the same patio that is by the bi folds run the length of the garden along the same side as bi folds and then turf the rest up to the end of the wall and add glass balustrade 10k ish

Also open to other ideas, advice or suggestions.

We use the garden for relaxing, I don't want borders as don't have much time for maintenance and have stiff at the front to do.

Thanks

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.