mrgeorgeclarke

Looking for fantastic interiors to feature in our new Channel 4 show!

George Clarke
8 years ago

George Clarke and his team are looking for fantastic interiors to feature in his brand new Channel 4 series. If you’re a homeowner or designer who has recently carried out an extraordinary renovation on a period property we would love to hear from you.

George’s new show is all about turning period properties into stunning contemporary homes and we want to visit great examples of this. Perhaps you’ve incorporated an unusual period feature into a stunning modern design? Hidden your TV in an innovative way? Or found an original way to save space in a small room?

We’ve got a huge range of houses on the show, but would particularly like to see homes from the 16th century, the Regency and Victorian periods and the 1930s.

If you’re still waiting to renovate, and are living with a feature you can’t bear, we’d like to hear from you too! From avocado bathroom suites to carpeted walls, we’re looking for the country’s most cringeworthy makeovers.

Whether you have a dream home or are still living with a design disaster, please get in touch!

Send your photos to houserules@amazingproductions.co.uk

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.