samr81

Help find me the right architect for my project

We have recently bought a 1950s 3 bed semi detached house in a fantastic location in Beaconsfield. The plot is generous with potential for a double storey extension to the side and a ground extension to the back. It's an extremely tired house in need of full remodelling both inside and outside. The previous owners had rented it to students for 10 years, so you can imagine the tired state of it.

We hope to convert this blank canvas essentially into something a little exciting, imaginative and modern but unfortunately the few architects I have spoken to don't seem to have the ideas to maximise the potential of the site or taking on board our ideas.

can someone recommend any Architects who could help please? I don't know where to start looking for the right architect. Any thoughts welcome, feeling very stuck at the moment.

Thank you!!!