saoirseduvivie

Living room dilemmas

saoirseduvivie
8 years ago
Hi there. I'm looking for advice on colour schemes and furniture. My husband has just knocked through our living/dining room and I have painted. We have a beagle who casts fur like you wouldn't believe so my husband has insisted on leather sofas. In my head I'd like a formal setting. Two identical sofas facing each other and two sleek armchairs against the wall facing the tv and maybe a coffee table. I think the floor is going to be a light chalky oak Karndeen but that's as far as I have got. I don't know what colour pallet to go for... I don't want to make a mistake!
Here is the living room before, during and after. We have come a long way but hopefully you lovely people can help get me over the finishing line

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.