kbqh

Terrible with colours

kbqh
8 years ago

I am moving into an apartment in ecuador with windows on one side. Huge yard with brick walls. Long entrance hall separating front bedroom and kitchen, and this corridor extends past another hallway with two more bedrooms, and then to the back stairs leading up to another doorway. No natural light. The wall past the secondhallway is half high along the dining/sitting area. Huge windows let in a lot of light to kitchen and bedroom, Then open concept with long bar in kitchen , dining/sitting to back wall. It is actually a square.

so I need to repaint kitchen dining sitting and both hallways. I have an artisanal hanging in wool with natural background and figures in black, dark mustard, wine and grey, bordered in deep brown and already have three blanket 'throws' that pick up mostly the wine colour but some of the other colours, including a natural back ground prominent on one of the blankets. There is a huge light fixture in the dining sitting area. The second bedroom has a window in the extended hall way and another along the second hallway with natural/beige curtains.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.