ffionfrancis

Thoughts on grey windows?

Ffion Francis
8 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi Houzzers, another Sunday dilemma (sorry!). Looking to order new windows for the front of our 1930s terrace house and not sure what colour to do for. We went for grey aluminium at the back as we had to change windows during loft conversion / back extension work. We absolutely hate the current windows which are brown and make the front rooms appear very dark as they don't get the sun. We are unsure whether to match the back (slate grey origin) or play safe and stick to white which is more in line with the rest of the street and what the original would have been. Would really appreciate your thoughts! Deep down we prefer grey but little concerned that this is just a trend and could potentially impact future sale if like the brown upvc they 'go out of fashion'! Would really appreciate your thoughts

Comments (57)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.