hbarton011

I can't stop staring at this orange!! So lovely.

hbarton011
10 April, 2016
Would you know what paint colour / # it is? Thank you.
portobello · More Info

peter nickels architects

Hi there.

The colour we used was from the Dulux range - reference 05YY 42/727.

It is a fantastic colour but you don't need very much of it! And in this project it was used where the sun would fall on it directly at certain times of the day which totally transformed it.

If you are planning to use a strong colour like this I would suggest that you offset it against a neutral pallet of colours elsewhere. And if you use it like this, as a clearly defined feature block of colour, you can easily re-paint it at a later date to change the mood of the space completely.

Hope this helps,

Peter

Peter Nickels Architects

• hbarton011

Hello Peter, thank you very much for taking the time to answer. Your work is just beautiful! All the best, Heather