rachelstein

Desperately need to choose bathroom color to go with Aqua tile?

Rachel
17 April, 2016
My main floor bathroom has a total identity crisis. Due to it being a windowless bathroom we chose a light blue (almost aqua) crackle wall tile and floor tile is white marble basketweave tile. The original gray glass subway tile looked green and we changed it on a whim to the blue. Now the half wall (which Is way too wide and high) stands out and I think we should've done 1/8 grout lines since the tile looks too modern. Do I try to match the paint to the wall tile or do a completely different color? I had wanted to do wainscoting to break it up but thought it really would give it an identity crisis and accentuate the half (prison wall) even more?