debzip

what colour's do I use in my lounge

Avril
7 years ago
we are decorating our lounge and confused over what colour to go for. It is quite a light room about 18ft by 13ft. I can't show a picture as I have builders working in it. One wall has big patio door, one wall has big window other walls solid except for door into lounge in corner on one of the solid walls. Our sofa is like this. We have these glass tables including larger lower level coffee table. The wood floor and curtains are not mine/ in the house. My hubby is thinking of this tartan carpet as he doesn't want the room to be boring . My children don't like it and I am undecided. Would a rug work better to funk up the room and what colour's should I paint it. We do have a mink (brown/grey) chair as well in the room.
please give me some guidance. We want to make the room welcoming and it will be used mostly to relax and watch TV. We really need help! Thank you

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.