miracarnecka

Help with layout for living room needed / blank canvas

mira x
7 years ago

Hi All, I'd appreciate if you could help me with my dilemmas. We've moved in to our new house recently and starting with decorations now! First to tackle will be the living room. It's a south facing room, overall 4.8 x 3.6m. I've attached a picture of our new sofa - the grey one - it's 205cm long and 103cm deep. Where would you place it? We don't have any other furniture just yet. I was initially thinking to put the tv on a swivel tv bracket in one of the alcoves where the tv points are, however I'm struggling to find a nice tv cabinet to go under! Whichever wall the tv will be hung on will be painted in F&B off black. The rest of the room probably in French or Light Gray. I'm hoping for an elegant look with a little bit of oriental feel. The inside of the fireplace will be rendered and fire surround installed. Any ideas on the furniture layout or décor would be much appreciated! Many thanks.

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.