corinne_dive_reclus

What blue for my cabinet in north. Facing kitchen

I have been going slowly mad about it in the last week so I kindly requesting your help in my dilemma.
I am doing a total refurbish of my kitchen bar the floor. I have chosen everything except the color of the lower kitchen cabinets that will be in 2 parallel lines of 4m each (this is a large galley kitchen as it is 3m wide)

The work surface is quartz from silestone, the top cabinets are warm off white and I would like to go blue for the lower cabinets.

I have narrowed it to 2 final options:

1) cheap option: laminate door with ice blue (left on picture) but it looks flat and grayish most of the time.

2) expensive option: painted in my chosen blue(right on picture, although on paper) with a soft shine finish and a deeper warmer tone.

The dilemma is : knowing that I am splashing on the work surface, will it make a real difference to the overall effect of the kitchen?

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.