jodg

Can you recommend tile alternative (eg shower panel) that doesn't look

jodg
7 years ago
Hi, in our ensuite we have used Multipanel blizzard with a white trim and really like it. It is so much easier to keep clean. We now want to use panel of some description in our bathroom around the bath which is moving under the window.
The fitter has recommended that we fit it into the window recess and as a window sill. All makes sense as there is a shower but, I'm not over keen on the trim as I think it can make it look a bit like a caravan if it doesn't match. The trims only come on chrome, white and black.

Other than sticking with blizzard and white trim - which is maybe a little too disco in the bathroom - any ideas? I like acrylic colour backed panels (expensive and shop suggested they can crack easily?) and have thought about bioclad, (PVC with matching trim) but not sure we won't end up looking like a hospital. What do you think?

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.