jenworldwide

Bedroom blank canvas!

jenworldwide
7 years ago

Hello all,

My husband and I are moving into our new house in a couple of weeks. I am usually very bold with design and like bright and bold colours, but I am starting to feel that the bedroom would be better kept a little calmer and more neutral. We have just bought a new bed - 'Amelie' by Feather and Black - see pics below, so I guess to some extent we can build the bedroom design around this. I think we will end up choosing a grey for the walls (does seem to be very popular these days!) but can anyone recommend a shade of grey that isn't too bleak/cold? Also any other design ideas greatly received. It's an Edwardian house, see pics below of how the current owner has it which is all a bit bland for my liking! Would you all keep the fireplace black? Thought about a metallic grey or another colour but maybe this isn't doing it justice. Thanks in advance, Jennie.

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.